Monday, January 7, 2013

Shout about Your Faves

Courtesy of MorgueFile.com
Usually I discuss something about science, whether past or future, or some sort of what-if topic. Today I want to shout out about all the talented sci-fi/futuristic romance authors at Decadent Publishing.

Decadent Publishing has an awesome array of science-fiction romances and futuristic romances. Investigate the two categories and discover something that will take you to another world. Tell us what you choose!

Oh, did I mention that these titles are hot! Hot! Hotter? Read with caution, but it wouldn't hurt to keep a pitch of ice water handy or even a fire extinguisher (although your significant other would be even better, mwahaha!).

Check out the Elatia Series HERE.

Investigate the futuristic category HERE.

And if you've already read several of these books, why not share with us and other readers what ones are your faves and why.

From the Elatia launch book Forever Across the Stars to the futuristic title Dreaming of a Kiss, there's an out-of-the-world book for everyone's taste! Shout about your faves!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read all of the SFR titles from Decadent, but I've enjoyed stories from DL Jackson, Sara Brookes, Diane Dooley, LJ Garland, and Azura Ice. I think I might be forgetting a couple. Sorry! I happen to have some SFR titles there, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SFR, I haven't read any from Decadent yet though. I'm glad to know you offer them, and I will be checking them out.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the stories in the Elatia series. Each offers something a little different in a familar world. Jessica jumps feet first by going blue, blue alien hero that is. And Azure brings us a little love from a Amazon from the stars. It's really hard to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you on the difficulty of picking just one, D.L. Decadent has some incredibly talented authors with amazing imaginations1 :-D

    ReplyDelete